- "Nightless City: Impacts of Policymakers' Questions on Overtime Work of Government Officials" with Natsuki Arai, Munechika Katayama, Yuki Murakami and Katsunori Yamada, WINPEC Working Paper Series No.E2125, March 2022. Link New!
- "Multi-Product Establishments and Product Dynamics" with Keita Oikawa, TCER Working Paper E-168, February 2022. Link New!
- "Aging, Fertility and Macroeconomic Dynamics" with Aurélien Eyquem, WINPEC Working Paper Series No.E2121, February 2022. Link New!
- "Epidemics and Macroeconomic Dynamics" with Munechika Katayama, TCER Working Paper Series, E-162, July 2021. Link
- "In Search of Lost Time: Firm Vintage and Macroeconomic Dynamics" with Toshihiro Okubo, RIETI Discussion Paper Series 21-E-015, March 2021. Link
- "COVID-19 Misperception and Macroeconomy" with Munechika Katayama and So Kubota. WINPEC Working Paper Series No.E2016 October 2020. Link
- "Firm turnover in the export market and the case for fixed exchange rate regime" with Francesco Pappada. Research Discussion Papers 1/2020, Bank of Finland. Link, revise and resubmit, IMF Economic Review
- "Variety and Quality in Trade Dynamics" CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg, August, 2016. Link
- "Monetary Policy, Firm Heterogeneity, and Product Variety" with Francesco Zanetti, forthcoming, European Economic Review Link
- "International Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Firms", Journal of International Money and Finance, Volume 120 (February 2022) Link
- "Economic consequences of follow-up disasters: lessons from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake" with Anastasios Evgenidis and Wessel Vermeulen, Energy Economics, Volume 104 (December 2021) Link
- "Natural Disasters and Trade: The mitigating impact of port substitution" with Wessel Vermeulen, Journal of Economic Geography, Volume 20, Issue 3, Pages 809–856 (May 2020 ) Link
- "On Quality and Variety Bias in Aggregate Prices" with Francesco Zanetti, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(6), pages 1343-1363 (September 2018 ) Link
- "Inflation Stabilization and Default Risk in a Currency Union", with Eiji Okano, Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(07), pages 1790-1807 (October 2018 ) Link
- "Extensive and intensive margins and the choice of exchange rate regimes" with Pierre M. Picard, Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 804-837, (August 2017 ) Link
- "Endogenous Product Turnover and Macroeconomic Dynamic" with Francesco Zanetti, Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 263-279, (October 2017 ) Link
- "International equity and bond positions in a DSGE model with endogenous variety risk in consumption", Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 212-226 (May 2015) Link
- "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson effect and endogenous extensive margins", Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 98-113 (March 2014) Link
- "The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins", Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-46 (September 2013) Link
Journal of International Money and Fiance, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, European Economic Review, Review of Economic Dynamics, Journal of International Economics(2), International Economic Review, Journal of Macroeconomics, Macroeconomic Dynamics, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics (2), Oxford Economic Papers(2), Economic Inquiry, Journal of the Japanese and International Economics (4), Japanese Economic Review, Economic Modeling, Japan and the World Economy, Manchester School, Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, China Economic Review, The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Revue Tiers Monde, Asian Pacific Journal of Health Economics and Policy