- "Adapting to within-country export barriers: Evidence from the Japan 2011 Tsunami", with Wessel Vermeulen, September 2017 (submitted). Link New!
- "Missing Risk Sharing from International Transmission through Product Quality and Variety", September, 2017 (submitted). Link New!
- "Variety and Quality in Trade Dynamics" CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg, August, 2016 (submitted). Link
- "On business cycles of variety and quality", 2013, CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg, with Francesco Zanetti , (accepted), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking. Link
- "Inflation Stabilization and Default Risk in a Currency Union", 2014, with Eiji Okano and Pierre M. Picard, UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 028, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics, forthcoming, Macroeconomic Dynamics. Link
- "Endogenous Product Turnover and Macroeconomic Dynamic" with Francesco Zanetti, 2017. Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 263-279, October. Link
- "Extensive and intensive margins and the choice of exchange rate regimes" with Pierre M. Picard, 2017, Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 804-837, August. Link
- "International equity and bond positions in a DSGE model with endogenous variety risk in consumption", 2015, Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 212-226. Link
- "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson effect and endogenous extensive margins", 2014, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 98-113. Link
- "The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins", 2013, Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-46. Link
Selected Papers in Progress
- Monetary policy, external imbalances and firm dynamics with Francesco Pappadà , in progress
- Labor Market Frictions and International Portfolio with Francesco Zanetti, in progress
Japan and the World Economy, Manchester School, Revue Tiers Monde, Oxford Bulletin of
Economics and Statistics (x2), International Economic Review, Journal of Macroeconomics, The Journal of
International Trade & Economic Development, Macroeconomic Dynamics