- Norges Bank Research Seminar, August 21 2017, New!
- Research Seminar at University of Luxembourg, September 22 (planned), New!
Past Event (Year 2017)
- Macro Research Seminar at Waseda University, July 27 2017,
- Workshop on Heterogeneity in International Economics, Marseille, France, Friday 16th June 2017
- 66TH of the Annual Congress of the French Economic Association (AFSE), Nice France, June 19-21, 2017
- Innovation, firm size, productivity and imbalances in the age of de-globalization 13th CompNet annual conference, June 29-30 2017. European Commission, Brussels (presented by Francesco Pappadà )
- "Adapting to within-country export barriers: Evidence from the Japan 2011 Tsunami," Keio International Economics Workshop, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, 1 June 2017
- "Variety and Quality in Trade Dynamics", 2017 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society, Hong Kong, June 3 - 5, 2017
- "Adapting to within-country export barriers: Evidence from the Japan 2011 Tsunami," Nagoya City University, Nagoya, 15 May 2017
- "Adapting to within-country export barriers: Evidence from the Japan 2011 Tsunami," with Wessel Vermeulen, CEPII, Paris, 23 February 2017
- "International risk sharing with product variety and quality", The 1st Sophia Research Workshop in Economics, Tokyo, Japan, 29 March 2017
- The Royal Economic Society Conference, Bristol, England, April 2017